Click on titles/images for free downloads or link to journals:
- ****NEW**** The Challenges of Linking Ecosystem Services to Biodiversity Advances in Ecological Research. Durance et al. (2015) Email email@example.com for a copy.
- Big Data and Ecosystem Research Programmes. Advances in Ecological Research. Raffaelli D. et al. (2014)
- Upland Scenarios Report Card: What will the future look like? Prosser H., PagellaT. and Durance I. (2014)
- Developmental impairment in eurasian dipper nestlings exposed to urban stream pollutants
Morrissey C.A., Stanton D.W.G., Tyler C.R., Pereira M.G., Newton J., Durance I. and Ormerod S.J. (2014)
- Ecological science for ecosystem services and the stewardship of Natural Capital
Rosemary S. Hails and Steve J. Ormerod (Editorial – 2013)
- Eurasian Dipper Eggs Indicate Elevated Organohalogenated Contaminants in Urban Rivers
Christy A. Morrissey, David W. G. Stanton, M. Glória Pereira, Jason Newton, Isabelle Durance, Charles R. Tyler, and Steve J. Ormerod (2013)
Data from the DURESS project will be available on the CEH gateway.